We want to make our planned programme of pre-application public consultation as open and accessible as possible. We recently hosted two local public exhibitions providing detailed information about the proposals and an opportunity for members of the public to provide feedback by completing a written feedback questionnaire.
You can view the exhibition boards displayed at the public exhibitions on the Materials page of this website.
You can also complete and submit an online version of the feedback questionnaire here.please fill out your details here.
Privacy Statement / Data Protection - Please Read Before Submitting Form
By completing the online form below, you are agreeing that we can hold and process your personal data in relation to your comments concerning the current planning application process for South Kilbraur wind farm.
- We hold all personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and your personal data will not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
- We will share your personal data with members of the Wind2 South Kilbraur wind farm project team for planning evaluation purposes only.
- We may also disclose your personal information to any party with a demonstrable interest in assets of South Kilbraur Wind Farm Ltd., such as but not limited to project financiers, community share owners etc.
- Your identifiable personal data will not be used for any other purposes without your consent.
We will use your data to:
- Send you updates about the project (where you provide us with contact details and indicate that you would like to receive such updates).
- Prepare a Pre-Application Consultation Report to be submitted to the planning authority along with the final planning application. This will be a publicly available document. Your comments will be anonymised and we will only identify you in the report or any related documentation with your express permission.
- (where relevant) register interest, manage, administer and provide updates on our proposed Near Neighbour Electricity Contribution & Energy Efficiency Scheme (see Materials section of this website for more details).
If you provide us with your contact details, we may also contact you to ask you more about the comments you’ve made.
Please give us your feedback here.
Proposals for a wind farm in East Sutherland on a site located 3km east of Rogart, 5km north-west of Golspie and 1km south of the operational Kilbraur wind farm have been submitted to the Highland Council following a period of extensive study and community...read more
Proposals for a wind farm in East Sutherland on a site located 3km east of Rogart, 5km north-west of Golspie and 1km south of the operational Kilbraur wind farm are being put out to public consultation. Proposals for South Kilbraur wind farm are being brought forward...read more
SOUTH KILBRAUR WIND FARM LIMITED - Company number SC583096 | Summit House, 4 - 5 Mitchell Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH6 7BD | Registered for VAT: 316 2256 27